Random ramblings...randomblings?
Asalaamu Alaykum fellow GBers,
Is there a mufti of some sort in the house? I need some adwice. I'm a sister and am involved in a polygamous blogship...meaning I'm committed to *three* blogs all at the same time. Is this halal?
Please adwise/reply me.
OMG! WTH?!
I HAVE FAT FAT FAT FINGERS!
I deleted a WHOLE blogpost this morning and it happened AGAIN. WHY MUST I HIT THE WRONG KEY WHEN ALL THE TEXT IS HIGHLIGHTED?!?!?!
I'm officially angry now. I shall take my leave before I break something with my chubby hands.
Grr.
Ma'asalaama
Is there a mufti of some sort in the house? I need some adwice. I'm a sister and am involved in a polygamous blogship...meaning I'm committed to *three* blogs all at the same time. Is this halal?
Please adwise/reply me.
OMG! WTH?!
I HAVE FAT FAT FAT FINGERS!
I deleted a WHOLE blogpost this morning and it happened AGAIN. WHY MUST I HIT THE WRONG KEY WHEN ALL THE TEXT IS HIGHLIGHTED?!?!?!
I'm officially angry now. I shall take my leave before I break something with my chubby hands.
Grr.
Ma'asalaama
posted by Ameerah @ 10:16 pm
|
