<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9791885?origin\x3dhttp://jp-pj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Can you smellllllllllll what Saima's cooking ^o) ?

I often complain I don't have a single domestic bone in my body. Sure I clean,I cook,but only because it's a part of my desi housewife training. I absolutely despise the kitchen and the odour of onions makes me sob,yes,my eyes aren't satisfied with just going red, instead tears POUR down my cheeks.My vision of the ideal 10 course dinner required me to spend hours in the kitchen,that is untill I had the fortune of coming across the Betty Crocker website. I couldn't quite comprehend what some people actually consider FOOD. The recipes listed on this site don't require gruelling hours infront of a stove, the ingredients few,the fattening factors none.

Take the grilled Salmon as an example:
Butter both sides. Rub salt and pepper on both sides,grill. Easy peasy,lemon squeasy. YUCK. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to choke on something so inedible.Though they do have some great desert recipes,all of which looked delicious, untill I realised, i'd made all those cakes at home,except I didn't smear them with bright blue forsting and a kazillion sprinkles.



posted by Aishah @ 7:10 pm

 
|

+++

<$BlogItemControl$>