Question time again! OK no, I need your opinion...
Asalaamu Alaykum,
Insha Allah you're all well!
Firstly, welcome to our new members. Happy blogging! :flower power:
Secondly, I need your opinion people. Before that though, I just wanna apologise to Plops, I stoled the username and password for the GB haloscan account BUT I did it for a *good* reason.
My reason? I didn't like the banner in the comments and I wanted to change it. I changed the colour scheme too, it will soon mach the rest of the blog. :go me:
This is where your opinion comes in people. Which do YOU prefer?..




Just leave a comment stating which one you like better and if there is a need for any adjusting. Also, what colour font would go best?
Thanks!
Take care,
ma'asalaam
Insha Allah you're all well!
Firstly, welcome to our new members. Happy blogging! :flower power:
Secondly, I need your opinion people. Before that though, I just wanna apologise to Plops, I stoled the username and password for the GB haloscan account BUT I did it for a *good* reason.
My reason? I didn't like the banner in the comments and I wanted to change it. I changed the colour scheme too, it will soon mach the rest of the blog. :go me:
This is where your opinion comes in people. Which do YOU prefer?..




Just leave a comment stating which one you like better and if there is a need for any adjusting. Also, what colour font would go best?
Thanks!
Take care,
ma'asalaam
posted by Ameerah @ 8:49 pm
|
