Pope John Paul II: Dead or still dying?
Asalaamu Alaykum,
Insha Allah you're all well.
I wonder how the pope is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4402323.stm
So what'd you think?
Of course if you see this tomorrow/later and he's gone by then, if indeed he hasn't gone already then this post becomes history.
I love how I don't make sense.
*April 1st 2005 - Happy 28th b'day to my brother - RIP - May Allah grant you the highest position in jannah. Ameen.*
Ma'asalaam
Insha Allah you're all well.
I wonder how the pope is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4402323.stm
So what'd you think?
Of course if you see this tomorrow/later and he's gone by then, if indeed he hasn't gone already then this post becomes history.
I love how I don't make sense.
*April 1st 2005 - Happy 28th b'day to my brother - RIP - May Allah grant you the highest position in jannah. Ameen.*
Ma'asalaam
posted by Ameerah @ 7:10 pm
|
