Yes, and I'm a crap spellur.
Assalamu alaykum
Well, Hideho. Apparantly I'm hot stuff right now, so the infamous Golden Brown admins (Mr Pout and Jam Jams) have signed me up. Oh how I'm moving up in the world! I have been kindly instructed (commanded) to introduce myself. Ich heissa Zohra und Ich liebe saima :shy: (Yes, and I'm an Islamican too.)
Due to my very busy schedule (sleep...sleep...and sleep) I may not post often, plus..who wants to lsiten to what I have to say when you have the hotness herself present?
Brush your teeth (readers, not saima)
wassalam
Well, Hideho. Apparantly I'm hot stuff right now, so the infamous Golden Brown admins (Mr Pout and Jam Jams) have signed me up. Oh how I'm moving up in the world! I have been kindly instructed (commanded) to introduce myself. Ich heissa Zohra und Ich liebe saima :shy: (Yes, and I'm an Islamican too.)
Due to my very busy schedule (sleep...sleep...and sleep) I may not post often, plus..who wants to lsiten to what I have to say when you have the hotness herself present?
Brush your teeth (readers, not saima)
wassalam
posted by Not Zahra. @ 10:02 pm
|
