<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9791885?origin\x3dhttp://jp-pj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

And I like skittles.

Assalamu alaykum

Today, children, I shall blog about a few things. Firstly, is it common to possess the power to NOT hear the alarm clock? This happens all the time with me, I'll either think that vicious, disgusting bleeping noise is just a figment of my imagination (dream) or I'll wake up three hours late and wonder whether the teacher will phone and inquire as to the reason of my absence.

Secondly, I'd like to point out just how much I HATE stairs with gaps in them. They weren't a good idea before, and they're certainly not a good idea in the summer when practically EVERYONE (even the guys) wear skirts. They're especially bad when there's a friggin cafe is situated right beneath the stair ways. What the hell is up with that? I bet some arab invented them. The same one that cruises and sings in arabic to hijabis.

grr.

wassaalm



posted by Not Zahra. @ 8:49 pm

 
|

+++

<$BlogItemControl$>