<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9791885?origin\x3dhttp://jp-pj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Droolin...

Areet,

I 'ad the misfortune of sitting opposite two ugly desi lasses on t'train today...you know...the kind shaf talks about on his blog...'cept they were much uglier...much much uglier...:shudders:...

I'd had a hard day at wuk...and as is usually the case...i nodded off fer a bit...
few minutes later...as per usual...or mebbe even divine intervention...who knows...i woke up just before my stop...same place every time...

damn...i fell asleep agen

Areet...sum of u may agree wi' me 'ere...theres no worse feeling in t'world...than when u realise that not only 'av u been sleepin in front of other folk...but youve also been droolin...:loser:...

Surprisingly...as I sat up and wiped my mouth wit me sleeve...no-one was watching...the old lady was reading her paper...big lad was eating his crisps...the ugly lases were busy messin about wi' their mobiles...

phew...that was a close 'un...

As I got off and walked along the platform...I heard a tapping on the window next to me...I turned around...and to my horror...there were the two ugly lasses inside the train...giggling away...one of em showed me her mobile screen...

shyte...



posted by PLOPS @ 10:30 pm

 
|

+++

<$BlogItemControl$>