So I JUST posted this on the Muslimah blog.
Asalaamu Alaykum,
Note: I just posted this on the Muslimah blog and since a lot of you don't go there, you can read it here. :D
Insha Allah all you beautiful people are all well.
Exam season!!! It feels great not being part of the hectic exam schedule, alhamdulillah! But for those of you who are, I wish you all the best. You're all in my du'as. Study hard and you shall reap the benefits insha Allah.
I'm the KHALA* [aunt] of a beeeautiful baby girl. My best friend's sis had a lil girl on Sunday and because I'll never be a real khala, I'ma be the honorary one of ALL my friends/cousins/neighbours :look: babies!!
I'm also the PUPPO** of an [I'm sure beeeeautiful] baby boy. Congrats to Safiy and his family on the birth of his bros son. Masha Allah. Li'l tike was eager to see this dunya. May you live long and prosper Ibrahim. :smooch:
*Khala - Mother's sister [Punjabi]
**Puppo - Father's sister [Punjabi]
Quiz time!! [Thanks Nur :D]
Name: Ameerah
Nicknames: Pwincy
Your gender: Female
Birthday: June 26th [hi Isa]
Your age: Never you mind 20
Age you wish you were: 75
Your height: 5'1.75 [masha Allah me]
Eye color: brown
Your family: Parents and three bros
Piercings?: 3 in each ear
Languages spoken?: English/Punjabi/Urdu/German
Right This Moment...
What are you worried about right now? The fly that flew into the room via the window, it seems to have disappeared. [you see, i can't work out if it was a fly or a bumble bee :scared:]
What book are you reading? Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss/Zigby Dives In by Brian Paterson [I have extraordinary reading capabilities so I can read lotsa books all at once]/Should a Muslim Follow a Particular Madhhab? by Shaykh Muhammad Sultan Al-Ma'soomi Al-Khajnadee [what a mouthful!!]
What's on your mousepad? Mowgli, Baloo and the chimp from The Jungle Book
Are you talking to anyone on the phone? Nope
Are you listening to something? Yesh
If yes, what? Evanescense - Fallen [the album, I know but it's my all time fave, forever!!]
Person who..
You look up to? Well since the next question to me, seems the same as this I'ma do what Nur did. My answer: Everybody, I'm shorter than everyone.
Is your Inspiration? Aside from the obvious, my mother. She's beyond awesome.
You love the most: [I don't get this] But I'll say my mum again!
You hate? I don't do hate.
You hate AND love? I dunno. Nobody?
Have you ever?
Had a crush on your cousin? Nope
Ran away? Many a time. Dogs are scary. Very.
Skipped school ? Haha, urm yes.
Been in love? Eww no. Please.
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have? People are overrated. I want shoes. And diamonds. Chyeah :cool:. But to answer your question: No.
Done something embarrassing? I can't think of anything right now but I'm sure I have.
Lied? Astaghfirullah. What'd you think I am? [yes - everyone does, but it doen't make it right! I know]
Do you?
Color Your Hair? Does henna count?
Have Tattoos? Yuck, no.
Have Piercings? Yeah, hi. I said ears. Although if I can find evidence to say it's ok, I'd like to have my brow done. :gay:
Have a Boyfriend/girlfriend? Eww no. Please. Shoes and diamonds, remember?
Own A Webcam? Yes. Why? :what:
Ever Get Off The Damn Computer? Apparently I don't. But if I didn't how do these people eat?! Huh?! Does the house clean itself? :rolleyes:
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ja, aber nicht so gut. Ich hatte [habe?] viel vergessen.
Habla espanol? Si. Urm como estas? And urmm mi casa su casa. :D
Ok that's it for today kids.
Take care,
Ma'asalaam
Note: I just posted this on the Muslimah blog and since a lot of you don't go there, you can read it here. :D
Insha Allah all you beautiful people are all well.
Exam season!!! It feels great not being part of the hectic exam schedule, alhamdulillah! But for those of you who are, I wish you all the best. You're all in my du'as. Study hard and you shall reap the benefits insha Allah.
I'm the KHALA* [aunt] of a beeeautiful baby girl. My best friend's sis had a lil girl on Sunday and because I'll never be a real khala, I'ma be the honorary one of ALL my friends/cousins/neighbours :look: babies!!
I'm also the PUPPO** of an [I'm sure beeeeautiful] baby boy. Congrats to Safiy and his family on the birth of his bros son. Masha Allah. Li'l tike was eager to see this dunya. May you live long and prosper Ibrahim. :smooch:
*Khala - Mother's sister [Punjabi]
**Puppo - Father's sister [Punjabi]
Quiz time!! [Thanks Nur :D]
Name: Ameerah
Nicknames: Pwincy
Your gender: Female
Birthday: June 26th [hi Isa]
Your age: Never you mind 20
Age you wish you were: 75
Your height: 5'1.75 [masha Allah me]
Eye color: brown
Your family: Parents and three bros
Piercings?: 3 in each ear
Languages spoken?: English/Punjabi/Urdu/German
Right This Moment...
What are you worried about right now? The fly that flew into the room via the window, it seems to have disappeared. [you see, i can't work out if it was a fly or a bumble bee :scared:]
What book are you reading? Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss/Zigby Dives In by Brian Paterson [I have extraordinary reading capabilities so I can read lotsa books all at once]/Should a Muslim Follow a Particular Madhhab? by Shaykh Muhammad Sultan Al-Ma'soomi Al-Khajnadee [what a mouthful!!]
What's on your mousepad? Mowgli, Baloo and the chimp from The Jungle Book
Are you talking to anyone on the phone? Nope
Are you listening to something? Yesh
If yes, what? Evanescense - Fallen [the album, I know but it's my all time fave, forever!!]
Person who..
You look up to? Well since the next question to me, seems the same as this I'ma do what Nur did. My answer: Everybody, I'm shorter than everyone.
Is your Inspiration? Aside from the obvious, my mother. She's beyond awesome.
You love the most: [I don't get this] But I'll say my mum again!
You hate? I don't do hate.
You hate AND love? I dunno. Nobody?
Have you ever?
Had a crush on your cousin? Nope
Ran away? Many a time. Dogs are scary. Very.
Skipped school ? Haha, urm yes.
Been in love? Eww no. Please.
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have? People are overrated. I want shoes. And diamonds. Chyeah :cool:. But to answer your question: No.
Done something embarrassing? I can't think of anything right now but I'm sure I have.
Lied? Astaghfirullah. What'd you think I am? [yes - everyone does, but it doen't make it right! I know]
Do you?
Color Your Hair? Does henna count?
Have Tattoos? Yuck, no.
Have Piercings? Yeah, hi. I said ears. Although if I can find evidence to say it's ok, I'd like to have my brow done. :gay:
Have a Boyfriend/girlfriend? Eww no. Please. Shoes and diamonds, remember?
Own A Webcam? Yes. Why? :what:
Ever Get Off The Damn Computer? Apparently I don't. But if I didn't how do these people eat?! Huh?! Does the house clean itself? :rolleyes:
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ja, aber nicht so gut. Ich hatte [habe?] viel vergessen.
Habla espanol? Si. Urm como estas? And urmm mi casa su casa. :D
Ok that's it for today kids.
Take care,
Ma'asalaam
posted by Ameerah @ 1:52 pm
|
