Why I need a mahram. Or a pepper spray.
Assalamu alaykum
After around one and a half hours worth of the mind boggling philosophy (Sceptics- should we doubt everything including doubt itself?), I'm enjoying a pleasant stroll home from college, watching the sun set, birds sing, dogs crap etc. Out of nowhere a dorky looking 40 yr old woman dressed in blue (wearing an anorak!) starts heading my way. Being the paranoid person that I am, I merely raise an eyebrow and continue walking, feeling the discomfort that my beeaaauuutiful, brown, leather boots are causing me (and yes, they're flat.)
The woman seems determined to attract my attention, and so she stands about 6 ft away from me (yeah, I'm gonan jump you) and shouts, "Excuse me, mate, do you know were blah blah blah is?" To which I reply, "Oh, sorry, no, no idea." She t-then *inhales slowly* *breaks down*
She then screamed not once, not twice, but thrice! A shrill, squeaky, high pitched, ear drum bursting scream, and began punching herself in the head. What. The. Hell.
I stood for about 0.0000004 seconds then began walking (Kinda fast. So a slow run :look: )
oh, and yes, she was white saima. Ever seen a black woman wearing an anorak?!
wassalam
After around one and a half hours worth of the mind boggling philosophy (Sceptics- should we doubt everything including doubt itself?), I'm enjoying a pleasant stroll home from college, watching the sun set, birds sing, dogs crap etc. Out of nowhere a dorky looking 40 yr old woman dressed in blue (wearing an anorak!) starts heading my way. Being the paranoid person that I am, I merely raise an eyebrow and continue walking, feeling the discomfort that my beeaaauuutiful, brown, leather boots are causing me (and yes, they're flat.)
The woman seems determined to attract my attention, and so she stands about 6 ft away from me (yeah, I'm gonan jump you) and shouts, "Excuse me, mate, do you know were blah blah blah is?" To which I reply, "Oh, sorry, no, no idea." She t-then *inhales slowly* *breaks down*
She then screamed not once, not twice, but thrice! A shrill, squeaky, high pitched, ear drum bursting scream, and began punching herself in the head. What. The. Hell.
I stood for about 0.0000004 seconds then began walking (Kinda fast. So a slow run :look: )
oh, and yes, she was white saima. Ever seen a black woman wearing an anorak?!
wassalam
posted by Not Zahra. @ 10:42 pm
|
