BBQ
Attended a night BBQ at my uncles. Where all the uncles and cousin brothers were as insulting as ever. You’d think the heat would have melted their thought process, but alas, tis not the case. Random balls keep flying at my head, whilst I’m trying to hog as many chickens as possible, thus prompting me to throw bones at whichever direction the ball flew from. A shout comes back, "Ha! You missed." I go back to eating. My flip flops keep disappearing, one minute a cousin bro is wearing them, the next my aged grandmother is relaxing her tired soles in them. After that night, I have donated them to Goodwill (the flip flops that is). The lil uncle keeps dissing everyone and everything including my father (his older bro) and me, being me I take great offence to this and fight back for my father who just grins and tries not to look too proud of me.
posted by Aishah @ 1:02 pm
|
