Neeeew.
Asalaamu Alaykum,
I'm sorry about the delay with your music requests people, I've been a lil busy. Very busy actually. That and I couldn't get hold of any of them tunes. I have the Maroon 5 one but nah. :p sorry! I put my trusty Coldplay on til someone provides me with some crappy music. Hi Plops.
Oh and I hope you guys like the new GB. Let us know what you think.
Take care,
Ps. Now somebody POST!!!
I'm sorry about the delay with your music requests people, I've been a lil busy. Very busy actually. That and I couldn't get hold of any of them tunes. I have the Maroon 5 one but nah. :p sorry! I put my trusty Coldplay on til someone provides me with some crappy music. Hi Plops.
Oh and I hope you guys like the new GB. Let us know what you think.
Take care,
Ps. Now somebody POST!!!
posted by Ameerah @ 6:13 pm
|
