Hidden text
I'm gonna pull a Plops, urm. I'm off guys. I haven't been around much lately and when I have, I haven't seen ANY of you online so I can tell you in person [?] instead of on the blog but it's kinda impossible SINCE NOBODY'S EVER ONLINE WHEN I AM.
Anyway people, it's been great...no, really...it has. It's not just Golden Brown, I'm out of the Muslimah Crew and off my own blog. You miiiiight see me on msn or Islamica every now and then but it'll be a rare occurrence [I hope!].
You guys have been lovely and not to mention hilarious..keep it up [please?]. I'd like to come online in my spare time and read some quality posts here. Ok? So get posting. And that isn't French for "the next time I come here, I want to find this blog deleted. So get deleting."
Take care guys,
Much love
Asalaamu Alaykum
Ps. you guys should have my email addy so if you need any template help just lemme know or if you just wanna plain email me [:p] feel free to.
Pps. I LOVE YOU MAHARANI SAIMA. I REALLY DO.
Ppps. [?] If you're ever in London, Zzze [no, not London Zoo], gimme a call. Maybe we can hook up *wink wink* and discuss Fly London shoes *faint* and bearded guys with non-existent beards. Love you girlie.
I dunno if I'll be able to finish reading Monsters Inc. to you guys. :cry:
Anyway people, it's been great...no, really...it has. It's not just Golden Brown, I'm out of the Muslimah Crew and off my own blog. You miiiiight see me on msn or Islamica every now and then but it'll be a rare occurrence [I hope!].
You guys have been lovely and not to mention hilarious..keep it up [please?]. I'd like to come online in my spare time and read some quality posts here. Ok? So get posting. And that isn't French for "the next time I come here, I want to find this blog deleted. So get deleting."
Take care guys,
Much love
Asalaamu Alaykum
Ps. you guys should have my email addy so if you need any template help just lemme know or if you just wanna plain email me [:p] feel free to.
Pps. I LOVE YOU MAHARANI SAIMA. I REALLY DO.
Ppps. [?] If you're ever in London, Zzze [no, not London Zoo], gimme a call. Maybe we can hook up *wink wink* and discuss Fly London shoes *faint* and bearded guys with non-existent beards. Love you girlie.
I dunno if I'll be able to finish reading Monsters Inc. to you guys. :cry:
posted by Ameerah @ 6:29 pm
|
